As a Certified Life-Cycle® Celebrant I Will
Learning from you, I will take the time to listen to stories and reflections shared by family and friends.
We partner together to create a ceremony that reflects your loved one’s personality, lifestyle, character and values.
We will work together to create a personalized eulogy that may include quotes, music, symbols and rituals.
Keep communication clear and bright.
All aspects of the ceremony will be approved by you before the ceremony is delivered.
The ceremony will reflect the beliefs, values, wishes and cultural background, religious or non-religious, of your loved one and your family.
- Expectant parents
- Transitioning into adolescence
- Leaving for college
- Mother’s Day ceremony for those without mothers
- New office
- Moving out of an old home and into a new home
- Returning from war
- Returning to the community after time away
- Healing ceremonies for those experiencing a unique transition, such as someone going into cancer treatment
- Retirement and moving into a new phase of life
- Death anniversaries
$125..00 non-profit or group / $250.00 corporate
*I charge an additional $.60 per mile for destinations 20 miles or more outside of Saint Paul